Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Style - Reversible Criss Cross Tunic or Romper

***Please note ~ I am not the author of this pattern and I am not selling the pattern...only finished garments made from this pattern. There is a link at the end of this post for the author of this pattern if you'd like to purchase your own.*****


Do you know what seamstresses love to do? Try out new patterns! And I'm no exception...I love, love, love getting new patterns for Teeny Tiny Fashions. Whimsy Couture's Reversible Criss Cross Tunic is versatile, comfy, and most importantly cute.

















I'm now offering this as a new style and it's perfect for embroidery or appliquing, not to mention ~ it's reversible! That's two outfits people. As in "look how cute/adorable/clean my little sweetie is for pictures/church/playdate" (insert chocolate milk/spaghetti/grass stains) and we have what I like to call mommy meltdown moment. But wait! It's reversible! The day is saved because you're a smart mommy and can flip it to the other side. How great is that?!

Like I said, this style works great for appliquing or embroidery, whether it's for a birthday, special event or just personalization. Add in ruffled bloomers and you have a darling set. Mix and match any of my available fabrics or design your own from fabrics found in any of the Etsy sellers I frequent (see the Fabric Selections page)

Please note I am selling the finished garment made from this pattern and not the pattern itself. If you'd like to purchase this pattern, please visit Whimsy Couture ww.whimsycouture.etsy.com