When emailing, please list your name in the subject line as this makes it much easier to reference your emails. If we have multiple emails going back and forth while finalizing your order, please attempt to reply to the original email (creating an email chain).
To order, please include in your email the following (or as much as able - some of this will apply only to birthday/applique/embroidery shirts):
**Tip - copy and paste this list into your email
- Size (for the best possible fit of boutique clothing, include measurements of your child - email me and I'll tell you how to do this)
- Color of shirt (if ordering personalized shirt/birthday order
- Sleeves (long or short - if ordering personalized shirt/birthday order)
- Fabric (for shirts, this is the fabric used for the appliqued number, design, etc. - you can find these on the website or customize by selecting fabric here http://shop.hobbylobby.com/store/default.aspx?DepartmentId=7529 )
- Number (if ordering a birthday shirt)
- Name or phrase you want embroidered (Double check the accuracy of the spelling as I embroider EXACTLY as it appears in your email)
- Design choice (this can be any of the designs you see on my website, on www.TrucksandTutusBoutique.blogspot.com or any of the designs from the websites listed under Embroidery Fonts and Applique Design Selections)
- Font choice (this can be any of the designs you see on my website, on www.TrucksandTutusBoutique.blogspot.com or any of the designs from the websites listed under Embroidery Fonts and Applique Design Selections)
- Date you need the item by (**Very important as this allows me to let you know whether or not I can accomodate your order within the time frame needed)
- Thread color(s) (color of embroidered name, color you want around the number, etc.)
- Paypal email (for invoicing)
- Shipping address
When purchasing a birthday shirt or personalized order, after the order is placed I will email you with the proposed design so that you can approve. Corrections can be made to the design until it to your liking.
I have two methods of payment:
Paypal - this is the quicker way to pay. If you want to pay with Paypal, please include in your original email the email address that you use with your Paypal account. I will send you an invoice through Paypal. It is $1 per $25 worth of order to cover the fees. You can pay through Paypal without having a Paypal account. You can also pay by check through Paypal.
Money Order - let me know if you want to pay by money order and I will send you my mailing address.
Please note that payment must be received prior to construction beginning on your order. This is why Paypal is the quicker way to pay because the payment goes through instantly.