Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Looking for a Good Deal?

Occasionally I purchase new applique designs and I like to test them out before offering them here. How's this good for you?

This is an excellent opportunity to get a boutique style shirt personalized for more than half the cost! All I ask is that you cover the cost of supplies and shipping ~ which generally equals about $10-$12.

These are first come, first served ~ I'll post about it on here and on my TTF Facebook page. To take advantage of the deal, you have to visit Teeny Tiny Fashions on Facebook and just comment under the post about the deal. Depending on how many I have available for testing will determine if you're the winner. You can find the Teeny Tiny Fashions Facebook page here

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Panama-City-FL/Teeny-Tiny-Fashions/156922371013255?v=wall

These make excellent gifts as well! Melissa I'm posting the next design now so head on over to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Panama-City-FL/Teeny-Tiny-Fashions/156922371013255?v=wall to take advantage.

The newest design is this one

Note the fabric used for the applique will be different and the design will include a name of your choice. I have one each in Girls Geranimals brand size 3T, 4T, and 5T.

Good luck!