Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Teeny Tiny Fashions will be closed until after Thanksgiving as I will be out of town. If I have access to internet during that time, I'll try to check email and respond to any inquiries.

Unless you've received an email from me with notification otherwise, all pending orders for delivery by December 1st have shipped. If you are in need of tracking information for your package, you should have received an email from Paypal which contains tracking info. If you have not received this, you can email me and if I am able to get near a computer I will reply with the tracking info myself.

The last day to place orders for guaranteed Christmas delivery is December 1oth. After that date, there is a possibility that I will still be able to accept your order depending on scheduling, however there will be a rush charge ~ you may also have to pay for express shipping.

Please keep the following in mind when inquiring about ordering ~ my order status changes depending on the number of orders I have coming in as well as the intricacy of the existing orders. If you email me about taking an order but then wait a month to place the order, I may have filled up in the meantime and no longer be able to accept your order. This is especially true with birthday shirt orders due to their personalized nature. Once your order is accepted and payment made, I will send you a proof of the design for you to approve. I do this because sometimes a design may look different than you pictured it or the font you've chosen may not be what you're wanting once you see your child's name done in it. We go back and forth on the proof with changes until it is exactly as you want it to be. Multiple changes prolong the order process but I want you to be completely satisfied with the end result. There is no such thing as placing an order TOO early.

If you haven't already done so, check out my Facebook page for Teeny Tiny Fashions ~ many of my Christmas designs are posted there as well as pictures of previous orders.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and will check back on Monday the 29th!



Melissa