Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Monday, September 6, 2010

Quick Update

I've been out of town all weekend and just returned tonight. If you're waiting for a reply to your email or for an invoice, I will take care of these in the morning.

I'm currently accepting NEW orders for delivery AFTER October 1st. September is the start of my busy season so if you're wanting to place an order for delivery anytime in the next few months, do so quickly as I fill up fast.

Also I will be on vacation to Disney (yeah for family vacations!) starting September 24th and will not return until September 30th.

If you're needing information on how to place an order, see here
http://teenytinyfashions.blogspot.com/p/how-to-order.html

It usually takes two weeks from the time that payment is received to complete your order. Please keep this in mind whenMelissa ordering.