Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Sunday, September 19, 2010

Order Update

All currently pending orders will be shipped by Friday 9/24/10. If you've emailed about placing an order or for the status of an existing order, please be patient with me as I will reply to your email as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. Any emails after 9/24/10 will be answered upon my return.

When emailing, please reply to your original email as this creates an email chain which is much easier to follow if I need to go back to confirm details of your order. If you will include the info found in the How to Order section when sending your email, this will make your order go faster.

If you have questions about how to place an order, etc. check out the How to Order tab above ~ there's oodles of info for you there.

Feel free to email me if you have questions at TeenyTinyFashions@gmail.com

The next few months make up my busy season with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. so get your orders in now.


Melissa