Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Thursday, August 26, 2010

Email problems, Pending orders, and Other maybe useful information

I'm currently SWAMPED with orders and sewing as fast as my little fingers will sew but wanted to take a moment to post with what I hope will be some useful info for everyone.

Earlier today, my email was acting up so if you've emailed me in the past 24 hours and haven't received a response yet, this is why. I try to do most of my sewing during the day when my son is at school and answer emails, send invoices, post, etc at night. If you haven't received a response to an email within 24 hours, please resend because sometimes gmail acts up and all I can figure is it eats the emails.

If you have placed an order and are expecting it by September 1st or shortly thereafter, do not despair...it will be there! If I promise to have an order to you by a certain date, I will get it in the mail in time to be to you. I ship USPS Priority mail so you'll also receive tracking info via an email from Paypal when the package is shipped and you can track the package. I know how frustrating it can be to order something on the internet and then wait for what seems like forever, wondering if it will really arrive. I'm also a Mommy and I know how important the special events are in our lives so I will do everything possible to make sure that your child's birthday shirt or special outfit is there on time.

If you're new to Teeny Tiny Fashions or have questions about placing an order, how this process works, etc. try checking here http://teenytinyfashions.blogspot.com/p/how-to-order.html
and here http://teenytinyfashions.blogspot.com/search/label/TrucksandTutusBoutique

Regarding shirt orders ~ I'm currently running low on WHITE shirts, both boys and girls. I do however have a ton of shirts in various colors and sizes. Please keep this in mind when ordering. If you want to place an order with a white shirt, I can still accomodate but the shirt may not be identical to the one you see pictured ~ this applies especially to the little girl shirts.

Currently, I'm running at about two weeks from the time of payment until I ship your order. This does not apply to any order already placed with a guaranteed shipping by a certain date (see above). I'm filling up fast and the holiday rush hasn't even really hit yet so if you're wanting to place an order, now is the time. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are my busiest times and I'm currently covering for Kim at www.TrucksandTutusBoutique.blogspot.com through the new year.

Finally, please LIKE Teeny Tiny Fashions on Facebook ~ I post deals, giveaways, and such on there regularly so you don't want to miss that.

Back to sewing,
Melissa