Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What about the boys?

Being the Mommy to a boy, I don't get much opportunity for ruffles, dresses, and girly things which has fueled the creative fire of Teeny Tiny Fashions ~ my six year old reminded me of this when he complained to me "Mommy, all you ever make are stupid GIRL stuff!" So I figured I best remedy that : )



Boys Sailboat Applique Shirt and Coordinating Shorts
Personalized with your child's name (not shown in picture)
Sizes 6mo to 4T
Cotton Tee available in white, navy, light blue (sizing availability varies in these colors)
Set $30

Or design your own using any of my fabric selections, fabric chosen from any of the great Etsy fabric sellers, and an embroidery design from any of the Embroidery/Applique designers listed on the front page. Personalize with your child's name for a one-of-a-kind outfit.