Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Monday, April 12, 2010

Ruffled Pants and Knot Dresses

This is Camryn ~ she's my go to girl for ruffled pants and knot dresses. She's also one of the best dressed little girls I know : ) It's been a year since I started making clothes for Camryn and I thought I'd share a few of the original TTF designs that we've made.
All of these were custom orders using fabric her Mom picked out. Emma Double Ruffle Pants ~ $31
Choose your fabrics...up to 3 for double ruffles or two for single ruffles
The perfect outfit for a trip to the zoo!
Emma Double Ruffle Pant and coordinating Knot Top with ruffle
Works well with multiple fabrics ~ choose up to five fabrics

One of my favorite outfits!
Emma Single Ruffle Pant with coordinating Knot Top with band

The cutest berry in the strawberry patch!
Knot dress with band



All Teeny Tiny Fashions are handmade by me with attention to detail and quality workmanship. I use a "serger" for professionally finished seams, top stitching where appropriate, and add a TTF label. Design an outfit to your specifications, using my fabric selections or provide your own - check out http://www.etsy.com/ for lots of fabric possibilities. I also do "labor only" custom sewing - you provide the fabric and supplies for me to do the sewing.
If you're interested in your own TTF design, check out the "How to Order" tab at the top of the page. It's simple ~ send me an email with your order details and we'll work together to design the perfect outfit. I accept Paypal and money order for easy payment.
Reach me at TeenyTinyFashions@gmail.com for any questions.
Thanks!
Melissa