Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And Just Like That...Poof! Another Year Gone!

Where did 2012 go?
It seems like the whole year just disappeared when I wasn't looking. It might have something to do with having a baby, moving to a new home, and adding a family member.

If you've been wondering where I've been, this year has been a whirlwind of adjustments - our baby girl was born the day after Christmas and then in October, we moved yet again. If you're keeping track (well of course you are, right?) that's our third move in two years. We also felt the calling to add another family member to our brood ~ only we didn't go the typical route of baby or pet. Nope, we added a Grandma! Little Grandma as she's know around these parts. My grandmother came to live with us this month and we couldn't be happier to have her with us. She's a young 92 this year and the inspiration behind Teeny Tiny Fashions. I'm excited to have her physically close again after living in separate states for nearly ten years.

All that said, the time for sewing and embroidering has been hard to come by. Rather than accept orders that I wasn't certain I'd be able to fill in a timely manner, I took a "vacation" and closed shop while we worked our way through these changes.

I'm ready to start back to taking orders, but on a limited basis. I'm still accepting orders for birthday shirts. To place an order for a special occassion or birthday shirt, click this link and follow the instructions found there. http://teenytinyfashions.blogspot.com/p/how-to-order.html

I know many of you have emailed about holiday orders. I'm posting designs on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TeenyTinyFashions?ref=hl and will take Christmas orders until DECEMBER 3rd. Please check there if you're looking for holiday designs and make sure to LIKE the page so you can stay updated on the happenings of TTF.  

Finally, I just listed the cutest red and white dress, perfect for holiday parties or Christmas photos ~ I'm in love with this fabric and I think you will be too! I have just enough left for a few more of these so hurry! You'll find order info here https://www.facebook.com/TeenyTinyFashions?ref=hl#!/photo.php?fbid=470923399613149&set=a.470481529657336.102314.156922371013255&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment 

Melissa