Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Saturday, April 21, 2012

Our blessing


Those that follow me will remember I've been on maternity leave since late last year. I'm so happy to announce that we welcomed our baby girl into the world the day after Christmas. This is our Eden Rose and her proud big brother, Eli.

 

I'm slowly getting back to sewing and have started taking orders on a limited basis. After not having a baby in the house for eight years, I've forgotten how much work is involved! So I'm started out slow and adding as I go. I'll also be offering some ready to ship items and pre-sales in the future in addition to the custom creations that I've always made.

You can still reach me by email TeenyTinyFashions@gmail.com or via Facebook www.Facebook.com/TeenyTinyFashions
Melissa