Styles - Fonts - Embroidery Designs - Fabric Selections - How to Order




Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Did you wander over from Trucks and Tutus Boutique?

My fabulous friend Kim of www.TrucksandTutusBoutique.blogspot.com will be closing her shop at the end of August to have her baby boy. She is not currently accepting any orders that need to be shipped prior to August 1. While she's closed, I'm taking over orders for her. So, if you've found your way here from Trucks and Tutus, you're in the right place.

If you'd like to place an order, email me at TeenyTinyFashions@gmail.com with the details of what you'd like to order. I accept Paypal or money order but just know that the money order has to be received before I can start working on your order. For Paypal, I will need the email address that you use with your Paypal account in order to send you an invoice. Delivery time is anywhere from two to four weeks once payment is received and depending on the amount of orders pending. I'm willing to do rush orders however I do charge a rush fee of $20 in addition to the order total.

I have all of the designs that you see on Trucks and Tutus or you can pick out something unique from any of the embroidery shops that are linked on either Trucks and Tutus or on the Embroidery Selections tab of this page.

In addition to the embroidery and applique, I also offer handmade boutique style children's clothing which can be made to coordinate with any of the shirts. Don't forget to add me on Facebook ~ just search for Teeny Tiny Fashions. I regularly post giveaways and specials there that you won't want to miss.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!